Department of Oncology, Lanzhou General Hospital, Lanzhou, China
- Doctor of Medicine, Deputy Chief Physician, Master's Tutor, Associate Professor, Lanzhou University
- Deputy Director of Tumor Center, Director of Oncology Department, Lanzhou General Hospital, Lanzhou Military Region
- Standing Committee Member, Professional Committee on Cancer Rehabilitation, China Rehabilitation Association
- Vice Chairman, Professional Committee on Tumors, Gansu Provincial Preventive Medicine Association
- Vice Chairman, Committee on Chemotherapy, Gansu Provincial Anti-Cancer Association
- Vice Chairman of Cancer Branch of Gansu Medical Doctor Association
- Chairman of Professional Committee on Lung Cancer of Gansu Cancer Prevention and Control Alliance
- Member of Tumor Branch of Gansu Medical Association
- Expert in reviewing manuscripts of Journal of Lanzhou University (Medical Edition)
- Winner of the honorable title of "100 Pacesetters Serving the Military Force” granted by the Lanzhou Military Region.
Dr. Zhang is the first to propose the concept of “cell entanglement”. He has published 150 articles in statistics journals as the first author and two monographs as the editor-in-chief. He is the PI of a study supported by the Lanzhou Military Region 12th Five-Year Plan Medical Science and Technology Program and a study supported by Gansu Provincial Natural Science and Technology Foundation. He has sponsored or participated in 12 clinical trials on new drugs.