About the Journal
Translational Lung Cancer Research
TLCR is dedicated to focus on cutting-edge developments at the transition from preclinical to clinical research and thus closes the gap between “bench and bedside”. The aim of TLCR is to provide a forum for the dissemination of original research and review articles in all areas related to lung cancer, as well as a timely platform for the exchange of key opinions between leading experts, and so to provide readers with a novel, well-organized, informative, enlightening and educational journal.
TLCR features a distinguished editorial board, which brings together a team of highly experienced specialists in lung cancer. The diverse experience of the board members allows our editorial panel to lend their expertise to a broad spectrum of lung cancer subjects. The entire submission and review process are managed through the OJS system, an electronic journal system which offers an efficient way and ensures a rapid turnaround of papers submitted for publication. Articles will be published both in print and online. See more at Information for Authors .
TLCR is endorsed by:
• Spanish Lung Cancer Group(SLCG);
• Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation (ALCF);
• Brazilian Society of Thoracic Surgery (SBCT).
TLCR is the Official Publication of:
• Nanjing General Hospital of Nanjing Military Command, Nanjing, China
• Society for Translational Medicine (STM), Hong Kong
Manuscripts Turnaround Time:
• Submission to first in-house review: three to five days
• External peer review: one month
• Revision time: two to four weeks
• Publication ahead of print: within one month after acceptance
• Formal publication: within two months after being accepted. Original Articles and Clinical Guidelines are listed as priority.
AME Publishing Company
HK office: Room 1203, 12/F, W50, 50 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Hong Kong.
Tel: +86 20 66355775
Fax: +852 3580 1603